Rabu, 11 Juni 2014

Storyline

Me (and Dina) have one same dream. To travel arround the world.

I remember the first time I finshed Edensor by Ikal,that feeling came up to me,..I will be like him,travel whole of Europe and a half of Africa,I will. Then I met Dina, after years we've been together then we realized we also have a same dream. Many,actually. But this is one from the list. We have a dream to travel,or just being a tourist in many beautiful countries.

And after half way studying in my department,I found other joyness part of being in this department. My seniors,alumnus of my department,is spread in many countries for work. Even in Indonesia,Offshore Engineers minimum place is in Batam,arround Natuna Sea,and other seas which Indonesia has. Also there are many of them live in Singapore and Malay. One of my (and dina.s) destination to live our life. And there are few of them in Europe and Uni Arab Emirates. Or at least many of them ever felt study,or took a job,or just travelled in these countries.

One of my fav alumnus named Vlad. He's an Offshore Engineer ITS,like me. He's a SMADABAYA also,like me. And he's young and successful,hopefully I will. He and his wife live in Singapore, got excellent job,young couple with a baby boy,and the best part..they ever gone to Dubai, US, Norway, France. Oh jeez. That is a life which me (and Dina) really want. Our dream life.

But back to reality,I'm just a seventh-semester-soon student. I do very close to my college last story. Then I'll work,absolutely not in this beloved city. I'll go from here,maybe Batam is a very good place to start my real life. Based on those alumnus storyline,they are made it through Batam way.

I'll go there..
very soon..

And I'll write my own storyline,just as good as them, or even better..


Soon..

PS : I always pray to God that Dina's name will always be there beside me in my storyline.

1 komentar: